A Very Special Birthday Present- Sex With My Ex-Boyfriend

I was 25. It was my birthday. I'd been
seeing my boyfriend for about a year.
I didn't start out intending to have
sex, but I must admit that I had
thought about it. I had wanted him for
a while, but I was raised to wait for
marriage. Still, on this particular day
my desire for him was especially
strong.
My boyfriend said he had a very
special birthday present for me, so we
went to his house. There he carried
out a well executed seduction. I was
more than a bit reluctant, but I was in
love with him, so eventually his gentle
persistence won me over. He was
kind, persistent, sweet, romantic,
gentle, and persistent and respectful
of my feelings and eventually my
resistance fell away. I couldn't resist
anymore.
He had mentioned to me a few times
that he had an urge to make love to
me, but that he respected my feelings
enough not to pursue it. I had felt the
urge too, but I had always managed
not to succumb to it. Somehow, this
day felt different, though I didn't
realize why.
He started to make small, subtle
advances and I barely noticed. Or
maybe I didn't want to notice. The wet
kisses passed unnoticed. He
mentioned again that he had been
thinking a lot about making love to me
lately. Gradually, the advances got
more direct and forward.
We sat on the couch. He put his hand
around my shoulders and we kissed.
The kiss felt different from an ordinary
kiss. Eventually, his hand wound up
on my leg, and then on my boobs.
Somewhere along the line, I started to
say no and it came out OK. That's
when I knew it was time. I was
surprised, but I knew I was ready, due
to his persistence. So I gave in. I
actually found myself looking forward
to it. I was overwhelmed by the sheer
pleasure and the romantic moment.
I sent him out of the room, then I
stripped my way up the stairs, leaving
a boot at the foot of the stairs,
another boot a couple of steps up,
my dress a couple of steps after that,
my pantyhose a step up from there,
my bra at the top of the stairs, and
my panties hanging on the doorknob
of the bedroom.
I waited naked on the bed, wrapped
in a sheet. He stripped down to his
underpants, and climbed on the bed
next to me. I was tingling. After a little
foreplay, I took his underpants off and
we curled up and gave each other
oral simultaneously. We did that for
about half an hour.
Then I rolled over on my back and he
went inside. We had intercourse for
quite a long time. He was very good,
and he told me he enjoyed it too. I
had two or three orgasms, and he
came too. It was excellent! What a
great birthday present!
You have read this article Stories with the title A Very Special Birthday Present- Sex With My Ex-Boyfriend. You can bookmark this page URL http://angelosong.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-very-special-birthday-present-sex.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...